Our warranty - continuous operation no matter the failure!
Irrespective of how quality components we use, how many measures for duplication of disk drives or power supplies we apply, servers sometimes simply stop or fail and should be repaired or replaced accordingly.
The strategy of Abilix Soft
- All our servers are connected in groups called clusters;
- Each cluster contains two or more physical servers and a number of virtual servers. Within each cluster, any computer may be replaced without any loss of data or suspension of operation.
- Information saved in each server is simultaneously stored on more than one computer;
- Each computer on which the information is stored is sufficient to continue the normal system operation in the event that the other one fails.
This allows us:
- To save any incoming email, any order sent via the site of a customer of ours, any entry to a database on at least two separate computers, each of which has reserved basic components;
- The duplication of the information to remain completely transparent to our customers;
- To instantly transfer all services in the event of a problem to any server within the cluster;
- To absolutely minimize the planned preventive maintenances that require suspension of services. In fact, in our warranty, we do not distinguish between planned preventive maintenance and incident!
- To maintain the simplicity of use - our systems are operated just as easily as ordinary non-reserved servers.
All these measures concern the problems associated with the equipment but the most complex problem still remains - the human factor. We have taken care of this. If a customer of ours, their staff or a third party having acquired an access password deletes or modifies anything, this is not covered by our warranty but we are always able to restore the lost files from our regular backup.